About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance SW8000 is the largest industrial grade floor sweeper available from the Advance line. The Advance SW8000 77 LPG with Dust Guard combines a wide 77 inch sweeping path with a high capacity 14 cubic foot hopper and a dust fogging system. The 60 inch high dump height combined with the operator seat dump lever makes emptying the hopper into a dumster easy and operation efficient.
Dust control comes standard in the form of nanofiber filter which captures 98% of .3-1.0 micron dust kicked up by the main broom and the Dust Guard fogging system that controls dangerous dust from getting kicked up into the air.
Advance machines are some of our favorites to restore. They're easy to work on, Advance has great parts support for replacements, and we find that our customers really appreciate how long Advance units last. We've had customers with twenty year old machines looking for the exact same model, now that's reliability!
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 77 inch - 50 inch main broom + dual side brooms.
- Engine:LPG powered - 55 HP 1.6 liter Kubota engine.
- Capacity: 14 cubic feet.
- Dump Height: 60 inch dump height.
- Dust Filtration: Polyester panel filter + Dust Guard.
- Dust Guard: Over 70% greater dust controlled sweeper productivity with the use of a moist spray to capture and contain dust particles!
- Max Access: Quick and easy access to all engine components including a new full tip-back to floor engine compartment housing.
- Turning Radius: 109 inches.
- Ramp Grade: 20% grade, 11.3" (transport or working).
- Sound Level: Below 80 dBa.
- Features: New steel front grating helps protect against impacts. Ultra-web dust filter captures dust as small as 0.3 - 1 microns, constructed of recyclable materials, and brushes don't turn unless the unit is moving making brushes last longer.
- Dimensions and Weight: 3050 lbs approximate shipping weight, 95 L x 64 W x 59 H (rough dimensions).
- Caliber's Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.