About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Tennant 6080 Gasoline is one of those machines our customers hold onto. They don't come through our facility a lot because people tend to hold onto them and repair them beyond the typical life span of a floor sweeper. When we do aquire a used Tennant 6080, they tend to come to us in good working order and all we have to do is tune them up, replace the wearables, and send them on their way. That's bonkers. You couldn't work these machines into the ground if you tried. Needless to say, you will be hard pressed to find a better floor sweeper.
This Refurbished Tennant 6080 ships with brand new batteries, a stand alone charger, new main broom and new side brooms, and Caliber's full refurbishment process. You will love the Tennant 6080 and its incredible sweeping capabilities. And with Caliber's 2 month parts and labor warranty, we have got you covered!
When you purchase a refurbished machine from Caliber Equipment you can be confident that the equipment you receive will arrive in perfect working order. Our 60 days parts and labor warranty reflects our confidence in our exhaustive restoration process, if there is a problem with a machine we will find it and we will fix it!
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning path: 32 inches, including single side broom.
- Engine: 4 cylinder gasoline, regular 87 octane and above.
- Capacity: 3 cubic feet / 85 L - up to 130 lbs of weight.
- Self Propelled: Variable speed forward and reverse propelling system.
- Brush System: No-tools brush changing.
- Dust Filtration: panel filter - 17 L capacity bag.
- Dimensions and Weight: 520 lbs shipping weight, 56.25 L x 32.25 W x 37.7 H
- Caliber Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.