Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Attachment Parking Lot Sweeper
This machine is available NEW!
Schwarze Industries has developed the Former Model AA-Tach PVII now called the Aero - an attachment sweeper that can be mounted onto any .5 ton or greater pickup truck for use as a parking lot or street sweeper. The idea behind the PVII is the elimination of a dedicated chassis to operate a large sweeper. The Aero thus is able to be easily mounted and dismounted from a pickup truck, leaving the vehicle free for other tasks. The PVII is easily stored and supported on it's jacks when not in use, creating the perfect solution for facilities such as universities, parks, cleaning contractors, and other agencies who may not have the need for a dedicated sweeper.
• 2.0 cubic yard capacity hopper.
• 78" sweeping head.
• Powered by Robin Subaru EH-65 Gasoline engine with electric start - 5 gallon tank capacity, 12 volt 15 amp charging system.
• Impact and corrosion resistant polyethylene construction.
• 3600 RPM direct drive blower..
• Gravity intake dust control.
• 25 gallon water capacity - non-corrosive plastic construction.
•10" diameter suction hose and blast hose.
• Standard Features: Pulse-type fuel pump, full pressure lubrication, manual throttle & choke controls with remote cables, full flow spin-on oil filter, solenoid fuel shutdown carburetor, cast iron cylinder sleeves, oil pressure shut-off switch, large dual element air cleaner, large ball bearing on PTO side, 12V electric starter with remote mount key switch.
• Optional Features: Strobe light, flood light, mounted clean air blower, backpack blower rack, trailer mounted.
• Also Available: High dump model, trailer-mounted model.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
Price Range: Call for Pricing!
List Price: CALL!
Looking for Schwarze Aero Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Clicking on an image will enlarge it