About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
the Schwarze SuperVac Aero is an attachment sweeper that can be mounted onto any .5 ton or greater pickup truck for use as a parking lot or street sweeper.
The SuperVac Aero eliminates a dedicated chassis typically required to operate a large sweeper. The Aero is able to be mounted and dismounted from a pickup truck, leaving the vehicle free for other tasks. Alternatively, a trailer updgrade is also available for the Supervac Aer, for even easier portability options.
The Aero is easily stored and supported on it jacks when not in use, creating the perfect solution for facilities such as universities, parks, cleaning contractors, and other agencies who may not have the need for a dedicated sweeper.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 78" sweeping head.
- Engine: Robin Subaru EH-65 Gasoline engine with electric start - 5 gallon tank capacity, 12 volt 15 amp charging system.
- Capacity: 2.0 cubic yards.
- Construction: Impact and corrosion resistant polyethylene.
- Blower: 3600 RPM direct drive.
- Water Tank: 25 gallon water capacity - non-corrosive plastic construction.
- Hoses: 10" diameter suction hose and pressure hose.
- Standard Features: Pulse-type fuel pump, full pressure lubrication, manual throttle & choke controls with remote cables, full flow spin-on oil filter, solenoid fuel shutdown carburetor, cast iron cylinder sleeves, oil pressure shut-off switch, large dual element air cleaner, large ball bearing on PTO side, 12V electric starter with remote mount key switch, wireless rear view camera with 7" color monitor.
- Optional Features: Strobe light, flood light, mounted clean air blower, backpack blower rack, trailer mounted.
- Dimensions and Weight: 1000 lbs empty, 133" L / 82" W / 74" H (dimensions include optional trailer).
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.