For our price, add to cart.
New Advance Terra 4300B Rider Floor Sweeper
Compact Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a NEW Advance Terra 4300B Compact Floor Sweeper. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Cleaning Path: 48 Inches
- Batteries: 36 volt - 310 AH Wet Batteries
- Hopper Capacity: 2.5 cubic feet/70 liters
- Charger: Onboard Charger
- Dual side brooms
- Part Number: 56100785
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Advance excels at providing a ton of cleaning power in the battery operated equipment. Although the Terra 4300B is a compact rider sweeper, it provides powerful sweeping while remaining easy for your operator to maintain. Not tools brush changing and filter cleaning make replacing wearbables quick and easy. While the foot-activated litter flap can handle large debris as needed.
The tight 51.5" turning radius allows it to easily maneuver in narrow, congested areas -- making it the ideal sweeper for departmental cleaning. The Terra 4300B sweeper is rugged and robust to meet the demands of today's tough industrial cleaning applications.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 48 inch sweeping path.
- Brush System: (2) 28x12 inch main brooms, (2) 16.5 dual side brooms.
- Hopper Capacity: 2.5 cubic foot hopper (70 liters).
- Dust Filter: Panel filter, 54 square feet of filter.
- Battery Operated: (6) 6 volt 310 ah wet batteries, 36 volt system.
- Sound Level: 63.8 dBa.
- Turning Radius: 94 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 562 lbs shipping, 58.3 L x 48 W x 48 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More