New Advance Proterra 5130 LPG Rider Floor Sweeper
Industrial Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a NEW Advance Proterra 5130 Ride On Floor Sweeper. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Sweeping Path: 51 inches + single side broom
- Combustion Engine: LPG fuel + 31 HP Kubota
- Capacity: 11 cubic foot hopper
- Included Options: Standard brushes, single side broom.
- Part Number: 56380602
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Toeing the line between industrial and commercial sweeping is the Advance Proterra 5130 LPG Floor Sweeper. As the smallest sweeper within Advance's industrial line, the Advance Proterra 5130 LPG offers aggressive sweeping capabilities while remaining maneuverable enough for indoor facilities with long aisles, storage racks, and other obstacles to clean around.
The high 62 inch dump height allows the 11 cubic foot hopper to be emptied into a standard sized dumpster. Air quality is protected via a 4 stage dust filtration process which captures at > 98% efficiency on 0.3 - 1.0micron particles.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 51 inches + single side broom.
- Engine: 31 HP 3 cyl LPG Propane Engine.
- Capacity: 11 cubic foot debris hopper.
- Brush System: (2) 35.5 inch main brooms + 21.7 inch side broom.
- Ramp Climbing: 21% / 11 degrees.
- Dust Filtration: 4-stage, 98% efficient 0.3-1.0 particles, automatic variable speed filter shaker.
- Dump Height: 62 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 2,083 lbs weight, 87.4 L x 52 W x 57.5 H.
- New machine warranty: 5 year parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More