New Advance SW8000 65 Gas Floor Sweeper
Industrial Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a NEW Advance SW8000 65 Gas Ride On Floor Sweeper. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Sweeping Path: 65 inches + single side broom
- Combustion Engine: 57 hp 4 cyl. gasoline engine
- Capacity: 14 cubic foot hopper
- Included Options: Standard brushes, single side broom.
- Part Number: 56107501
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance SW8000 65 Gas is the premier industrial rider sweeper from Advance's lineup. This sweeper includes a 50 inch main sweeping broom and a single 26 inch side broom for a total 65 inch cleaning path.
A robust 14 cubic foot hopper collects debris and is capable of being dumped in any standard dumpster. The gasoline engine is easy to access for maintenance and fuel is accessible just about anywhere.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 3 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 65 inches + single side broom.
- Combustion Engine: 57 hp 4 cyl. gasoline engine.
- Capacity: 14 cubic foot debris hopper.
- Brush System: (2) 50 inch main brooms + (2) 26 inch side brooms.
- Ramp Climbing: 20% / 11 degrees.
- Dust Filtration: 4 stage filtering - Ultra-web dust filter captures dust as small as 1.3 - 1 microns, constructed of recyclable materials, and brushes don't turn unless the unit is moving making brushes last longer.
- Green Features: Less than 80 dba sound level, new steel front grating helps protect against impacts.
- MaxAccess: Quick and easy access to all engine components including a new full tip-back to floor engine compartment housing..
- Dump Height: 60 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 3,050 lbs weight, 95 L x 64 W x 59 H.
- New machine warranty: 3 year parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More