New Advance SW8000 65 Diesel Floor Sweeper
Industrial Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a NEW Advance SW8000 65 Diesel Ride On Floor Sweeper. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Sweeping Path: 65 inches + single side broom
- Combustion Engine: 35.1 hp 4 cyl. diesel engine
- Capacity: 14 cubic foot hopper
- Included Options: Standard brushes, single side broom.
- Part Number: 56107505
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance SW8000 65 Diesel is the premier industrial rider sweeper from Advance's lineup. This sweeper includes a 50 inch main sweeping broom and a single 26 inch side broom for a total 65 inch cleaning path.
A robust 14 cubic foot hopper collects debris and is capable of being dumped in any standard dumpster. The diesel engine is a low-cost fuel option perfect for outdoor cleaning.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 3 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 65 inches + single side broom.
- Combustion Engine: 35.1 hp 4 cyl. diesel engine.
- Capacity: 14 cubic foot debris hopper.
- Brush System: (2) 50 inch main brooms + (2) 26 inch side brooms.
- Ramp Climbing: 20% / 11 degrees.
- Dust Filtration: 4 stage filtering - Ultra-web dust filter captures dust as small as 1.3 - 1 microns, constructed of recyclable materials, and brushes don't turn unless the unit is moving making brushes last longer.
- Green Features: Less than 80 dba sound level, new steel front grating helps protect against impacts.
- MaxAccess: Quick and easy access to all engine components including a new full tip-back to floor engine compartment housing..
- Dump Height: 60 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 3,050 lbs weight, 95 L x 64 W x 59 H.
- New machine warranty: 3 year parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More