New Advance SW5500 Battery w/ Dust Guard Floor Sweeper
Industrial Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a NEW Advance SW5500 w/ Dust Guard Battery Powered Ride On Floor Sweeper. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Sweeping Path: 60 inches + dual side brooms
- Battery Powered: 366 AH AGM batteries
- Capacity: 39.6 gallon hopper
- Included Options: Dust Guard, standard brushes, dual side broom.
- Part Number: 56384945
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Get maximum dust management and compact over-throw style sweeping with direct-throw performance with the Advance SW5500 with Dust Guard! Built with performance in mind, the Advance SW5000 with Dust Guard makes sweeping quick and easy, and most of all, provides a safe indoor working environment for your team.
DustGuard Included: Captures dust at the ground level, providing over 70% greater dust controlled sweeper productivity with the use of dual side brooms!
The compact design ensures this machine is suitable for indoor environments where obstacles and long aisles are your main cleaning concerns. The high 65 inch dump hopped allows you to empty the hopper into any standard dumpster, a feature not always found on sweepers of this size!
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 3 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 60 inches + dual side brooms.
- Battery Powered: (4) 366 AH AGM battery, fast wall charger.
- Capacity: 39.6 gallon hopper - max 530 lbs weight.
- Brush System: (2) 33.5 inch main brooms + (2) 19.7 inch side brooms.
- Ramp Climbing: 20% / 11 degrees.
- Dust Filtration: 75 square foot filter area, automatic filter shaker, and Dust Guard fogging system.
- Sound Level: low 68 dBa.
- ClearView & MaxAccess: Operator is positioned with clear view of obstacles, access to machanical components is easy with removable housing.
- Dump Height: 65 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 1,648 lbs weight, 74 L x 47 W x 62 H.
- New machine warranty: 3 year parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More