New Advance SW4000 w/ Dust Guard Floor Sweeper
Industrial Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a NEW Advance SW4000 w/ Dust Guard Powered Ride On Floor Sweeper. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Sweeping Path: 49 inches + dual side broom
- Battery Powered: 310 ah wet batteries
- Capacity: 2.6 cubic foot hopper
- Included Options: Dust Guard, standard brushes, dual side broom.
- Part Number: 56383326
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance SW4000 w/ Dust Guard replaces the popular Advance Terra 5200B as great mid to large sized option for battery powered floor sweepers. Improving upon the Terra 5200's original design, the Advance SW4000 includes easy analog controls, one-touch sweeping, tools-free max access and front wheel drive steering for maximum maneuverability. This machine also include Dust Guard, Advance's fogging system that helps control dangerous dust and air contaminents.
The 2.6 cubic foot hopper collects debris and the 63 inch dump height means this sweeper is capable of being dumped in any standard dumpster. The 24 volt battery pack provides approximately 3 hours of runtime.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 3 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 49 inches + dual side broom.
- Battery Powered: (4) 310 ah wet batteries, 24 volts battery pack, single phase charger.
- Dust Guard: Captures dust at the ground level, providing over 70% greater dust controlled sweeper productivity with the use of dual side brooms!
- Capacity: 2.6 cubic foot hopper capable of holding up to 220 lbs of debris - lifts up to a 63" dump height.
- Brush System: (2) 28 inch main brooms + (2) 18 inch side brooms.
- Ramp Climbing: 20% / 11 degrees.
- Dust Filtration: 75 square foot filter area.
- Sound Level: low 65 dBa.
- MaxAccess: Quick and easy access to all engine components including a new full tip-back to floor engine compartment housing..
- Dump Height: 60 inches.
- Large Debris: Located at the foot of the operator compartment is the large debris pedal that when activated enables the sweeping up of larger lightweight objects..
- Dimensions and Weight: 1,648 lbs weight, 65 L x 41 W x 52 H.
- New machine warranty: 3 year parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More