About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance Captor 5400 Diesel is a combination sweeper scrubber. The full function sweeper at the front of the unit controls dust and allows for a full view at the front of the machine due to its "cut a way" design. The scrubber components are traditional disc heads which scrub the floors after the initial pass of the sweeping system. The tilt out recovery tank allows you to thoroughly wash out the recovery tank after draining. No smells accumulate, no sediment collects.
A tilt out hydraulic radiator sits adjacent to the engine radiator. This allows you to "blow out" or "wash out" both radiators, - keeping the engine and hydraulics cool. Reliable hydraulic driven impellers generate vacuum for the dust collection system and the recovery tank. They are not vulnerable to dust or water like electric systems and they generate tremendous air flows.
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 51" sweeping path - 40 inch main broom + single side broom.
- Scrubbing Path: 54 inches - (3) 19 inch disc scrub heads..
- Combustion Engine: Diesel, 44 HP Kubota Turbo.
- Capacity: 60 gallons solution & recovery.
- Debris Hopper: 9.2 cubic feet, 550 lbs.
- Dump Height: The hopper has a variable dumb height of up to 60 inches.
- Down Pressure: 118 inches.
- Sound Level: 67 dBa.
- Dimensions and Weight: 4045 lbs approximate shipping weight, 105 L x 50 W x 58 H.
- Caliber's Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.