About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Available for sale is a Tennant 6400 Gasoline Rider Sweeper. The Tennant 6400 utilizes direct throw sweeping so is perfect for areas that are prone to gathering large pieces of little along with dust, sand, broken glass, etc.
This Tennant 6400 will be refurbished for you- which includes replacement of wearable such as brushes and batteries, a complete evaluation of all working and mechanical parts to ensure they are is top-performing shape, and a cosmetic facelift so that your machine will not only work great but look great too.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning path: 50" sweeping path - 36" main broom 23" side broom.
- Engine: Gasoline fuel.
- Capacity: 11 cubic ft hopper capacity - 700 lb max weight - corrosion resistant.
- Sound Level: 83 dBa for gasoline engines.
- Dust Filtration: 23 sq ft panel filter.
- Dimensions and Weight: 3100 lbs shipping weight, 89 L x 50 W x 56.5
- Caliber Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.