About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Available for sale is a Tennant Model 3580 wet/dry shop vacuum. At 16 gallons this wet/dry vacuum can handle most any clean up job. The roto-molded polythylene tank construction is corrosion resistant and the optional front-mount squeegee enhances the already powerful vacuum potential.
When you purchase a refurbished machine from Caliber Equipment you can be confident that the equipment you receive will arrive in perfect working order. Our 60 days parts and labor warranty reflects our confidence in our exhaustive restoration process, if there is a problem with a machine we will find it and we will fix it!
Advantages & Specifications
- Cord Operated: Single cord.
- Capacity: 16 gallons.
- Vacuum System: 1.6 hp two-stage vacuum motor.
- Hoses: 10 foot vacuum hose.
- Waterlift: 107 inches.
- Included: Wand and hose kit.
- Optional: Front-mount squeegee kit.
- Dimensions and Weight: 100 lbs shipping weight, 38 L x 19 W x 38 H (rough dimensions)
- Caliber Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.