New Pioneer Eclipse FM-1700 Floor Machine
Low Speed Floor Machine
Available for sale is a NEW Pioneer Eclipse FM-1700 Low Speed Floor Machine. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Path: 17 inches
- Cord Operated: 50 foot cord
- Speed: 175 RPM
- Required: Pad holder not included
- Part Number: 01014A
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Pioneer Eclipse Clarke FM-1700 Low Speed Floor Machine is a rugged floor machine capable of polishing and sanding and has been called 'The Best in the Industry'. The motor and gearbox are both hand-built and come with a 5 year warranty.
Heavy gauge metal construction, chrome surfaces, and die-cast aluminum housing mean the Pioneer Eclipse FM 1700 is built for even the most rugged applications.
Two independent micro-switches reduce potential downtime, and the optional 4 gallon solution tank can make dstributing solution even easier by allowing you to do it all in one pass.
Look familiar? This machine was previously distributed by Clarke!
Advantages & Specifications
- Path: 17 inch pad.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot cord.
- Motor: 1 hp, 120 volts, 50 hz.
- Speed: 175 RPM.
- Transmission: Dual planetary gear.
- Handle: Dihedral handle with molded rubber grips offer an ergonomic design for comfort.
- Optional Accessories: Solution tank, various brushes, grinding stones, and more.
- Not Included: Pad holder sold sepaprately.
- Dimensions and Weight: 102 lbs weight, 20 L x 17 W x 40 H (rough dimensions).
- New machine warranty: 5 years parts on motor, shroud and frame.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More