About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Pioneer Eclipse Clarke FM-2000 Low Speed Floor Machine is a rugged 20 inch floor machine capable of polishing and sanding and has been called 'The Best in the Industry'. The motor and gearbox are both hand-built and come with a 5 year warranty.
Heavy gauge metal construction, chrome surfaces, and die-cast aluminum housing mean the Pioneer Eclipse FM 2000 is built for even the most rugged applications.
Two independent micro-switches reduce potential downtime, and the optional 4 gallon solution tank can make dstributing solution even easier by allowing you to do it all in one pass.
Look familiar? This machine was previously distributed by Clarke!
Advantages & Specifications
- Path: 20 inch pad.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot cord.
- Motor: 1 hp, 120 volts, 50 hz.
- Speed: 175 RPM.
- Transmission: Dual planetary gear.
- Handle: Dihedral handle with molded rubber grips offer an ergonomic design for comfort.
- Optional Accessories: Solution tank, various brushes, grinding stones, and more.
- Not Included: Pad holder sold sepaprately.
- Dimensions and Weight: 107 lbs weight, 20 L x 20 W x 40 H (rough dimensions).
- New machine warranty: 5 years parts on motor, shroud and frame.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.