About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Nacecare JS1600C Steam Machine is a great all around spot treater for stained carpets, draperies, mildew and mold on time and grout lines, and kitchen prep spaces like stainless steel surfaces and prep hoods, and other issues often found within the food preparation and hospitality industries.
Whether is grime, grease or mold, the JS 1600C will even kill bugs and their eggs without the use of harmful chemicals. Hot steam offers chemical free cleaning that can help fight the growth of baceteria and viruses. With the optional steam mop the JS 1600C can even clean carpeting!
The unit can be running while filling the boiler, which means uniterupted cleaning, and the 338 degree heat emulsifies grease and sanitizes against germs and viruses.
Nacecare offers specialized cleaning solutions at affordable prices. Their machines include. Well known for their "Henry" wet dry vacuums (you know the ones, with the faces!) they also offer a wide range of backpack vacuums, carpet spotters, steam cleaners, and even floor scrubbers! When it come to commercial cleaning in small to medium sized retail and hospitality spaces, Nacecare has you covered.
Advantages & Specifications
- Capacity: 4 quart water tank.
- Cord Operated: 8 foot cord.
- Boiler: 1500 watt heater - 338 F degree steam.
- Pump: 115 PSI.
- Includes: A selection of nozzles and brushes and hand tools.
- Optional: Vapour machine cart, Steam Mop with 33' hose, chewing gum removal tool, window cleaning squeegee, and various brushes..
- Dimensions and Weight: 12 lbs shipping weight, 20 L x 16 W x 16 H
- New machine warranty: 5 years - Contact us for details.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.