About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The fully featured Nacecare HD 18 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a great choice for your carpet care program. With an upper body and folds flush to the floor for reaching under beds and furniture, a four position brush height adjustment and dual motor performance this upright vac will get the job done.
Safety features include an electronic brush shut off that automatically stops the motor when jams occur and the vacuum won't even run without a bag installed. The dual motors provide an impressive amount of vacuum power, capable of both wet and dry pickup.
Advantages & Specifications
- Capacity: 6.5 quart capacity.
- Cleaning Path: 18 inches.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot cord.
- Brush Motor: 300 watt brush motor - 3500 RPM.
- Waterlift: 118" of waterlift
- Recovery System: 63 CFM.
- Sound Level: 66 dBa.
- Optional: Dusting brush, crevice and upholstry tools available.
- Dimensions and Weight: 16 lbs shipping weight.
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.