About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Koblenz TP-2015 Low Speed Floor Machine is an easy to use floor maintenance machine, offering a 20" path capable of maintaining all sorts of hard surface floors inclding: cement, tile, marble, etc.
Different pad types are available to meet your needs, and the simple side-by-side design is simple enough for anyone to use. Unique to this model is the polythylene chassis and shroud which is rust resistant and more eco-friendly than typical iron and steel housings.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 20 inches + pad driver included.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot grounded 3-wire 14 gauge cord.
- Speed: 175 RPM.
- Motor: 1.5 hp motor.
- Features: Cast iron chassis, epoxy-coated reinforced steel shroud.
- Dimensions and Weight: 113 lbs shipping weight, 20 L x 20 W x 48 H
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.