About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Koblenz SP15 Accelerator Orbital Floor Machine is designed to scrub or strip all types of flooring surfaces The Koblenz Model SP-15 facilitates 'Green Cleaning' and ‘Sustainability’ principles - reducing or eliminating the use of high alkaline strippers and floor chemicals - and increasing either the process of scrubbing and stripping using water only.
Higher orbital rates (rpm's) provides increased agitation, increased productivity, decreased labor, and decreased fatigue. Increased pad surface contact to the floor - approximately 10x square inches over rotary. Increased productivity and decreased labor costs, especially if a scrub/recoat maintenance plan is incorporated over a strip/refinish as needed.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 20 x 14 inch pad driver.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot yellow safety cord.
- Speed: 3500 RPM.
- Motor: 1.5 hp motor.
- Sound Level: 69 dBa.
- Features: Heavy duty construction: Cast iron heavy weight chassis, chromed 13 guage steel handle, 5" non-marking wheels, cast aluminum pad driver.
- Dimensions and Weight: 136 lbs shipping weight, 14 L x 20 W x 48 H
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.