About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
You are probably mostly familiar with high speed floor burnishers featuring big rotating heads powered by a propane tank. Not the IPC Eagle BB20N - this battery powered burnisher makes polishing your floors simple and easy. By mounting the high speed head on the battery compartment, the BB20N provides an evenly distributed weight across the floor surface, independant of operator influence.
IPC Eagle has always valued innovation, and their line of equipment reflects their dedication to creative solutions to floor care. From their ECS line of scrubbers to diamond polishing expertise, IPC Eagle is no stranger to the uniqe needs their customers face. On top of their wide range of equipment, the people at IPC Eagle are some of our favorites. They always support their machines with helpful customer service and a genuine concern for the people who use their machines every day.
Advantages & Specifications
- Buffing Path: 20 inches.
- Battery Powered: 24 volt - 210 ah wet batteries.
- Self Propelled: No, this machine is pad assist.
- Dust Control: Enclosed dust control included - optional cloth bag available..
- Brush System: 2.5 hp motor.
- Brush Speed: 2000 RPM.
- Housing: Heavy duty rotomolded plastic.
- Sound Level: 67 dBa.
- Dimensions and Weight: 600 lbs weight, 58 L (operating), 49 L (storage) x 22 W x 41.5 H
- New machine warranty: 1 year parts & labor.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.