New EDIC Saturn 20LS Floor Machine
Low Speed Floor Machine
Available for sale is a NEW EDIC Saturn 20LS Floor Machine. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Cleaning Path: 20 inches
- Cord Operated: 50 foot safety cord.
- Speed: 175 RPM
- Includes: pad driver
- Part Number: edic-saturn20LS3-BK-SV
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Available for sale is a EDIC Saturn 20LS Low Speed Floor Machine! EDIC's Heavy Duty Floor Machine is the affordable alternative your floor cleaning options. This low speed floor machine operates at 175 RPM and includes a 20 inch pad driver and a powder-coated steel housing for the protection of your machine.
EDIC is known for their lien of carpet care but every professional knows that one machine won't work in every situation. EDIC's budget friendly floor machines are built tough right here in the USA while remaining cost-conscious and affordable.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 20 inches + pad driver included.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot power cable.
- Speed: 175 RPM.
- Motor: 1.5 hp, triple-planetary gearbox.
- Features: 66-frame motor is precision-balanced, heavy duty, and provides the easiest operation available, The all metal chassis gives extra weight for faster results. The polished finish looks newer, longer, Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential, The bumper is non-marking and super thick so that your walls and baseboards are protected.
- Dimensions and Weight: 113 lbs shipping weight, 20 L x 20 W x 48 H
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More