New EDIC PTAC Cleaning Cradle and Galaxy Pro Extractor Package
Packaged Thermal Air Handler Cleaning System
Available for sale is a NEW EDIC PTAC Cleaning Cradle + EDIC Galaxy Extractor. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Construction: Stainless Steel & Steel, roto-molded polythylene.
- Adjustable: Up to 16 inches off the floor to reach most PTAC systems.
- Includes: Galaxy Pro 2700IX-HR heated carpet extractor.
- Includes: Vacuum hose and clamp.
- Part Number: EDIC-7000AC-2700IX-PTAC-K
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
A package of the EDIC PTAC Cleaning Cradle and Galazy Pro Extractor. Hit the ground running with this package that includes both the EDIC PTAC Cleaning Cradle and an EDIC Galaxy Pro carpet extractor for immediate use with your packaged thermal air conditioners.
This package eliminates the guesswork wondering if your carpet extracto ris suitable for use with the PTAC Cradle. The EDIC Galaxy Pro 2700IX-HR is one of EDIC's most popular extractors and can be used independant of the PTAC cradle system for versatile cleaning of your facility.
To learn more about the PTAC Cleaning Cradle, see the documentation below or check out the EDIC PTAC Cleaning Cradle Page.
Advantages & Specifications
- PTAC Construction: Stainless steel & steel.
- Galaxy Pro Construction: Roto-molded polythylene.
- Adjustable:Cradle is adjustable from 2.5 inches off the ground up to 16 inches.
- Extractor Pump: adjustable up to 220 PSI.
- Includes: PTAC Cradle, vacuum hose and clamp for connecting to an extractor, the Galaxy Pro 2700IX-HR heated carpet extractor pre-configured for use with the PTAC Cradle.
- Dimensions and Weight: 209 lbs combined weight of the PTAC Cradle and Galaxy Extractor
- New Machine Warranty: 5 years - Contact us for details.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More