About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Cyclone TR5000 is a powerful pressure cleaning system that attaches to a truck or utility vehicle. Take Cyclone's patented cleaning technology with you on the road with the TR5000!
The TR5000 is the base model which includes a 330 gallon fresh water tank, and the CY210 cyclone technology cleaning head.
The TR5000 trailer style pressure washer system can be easily transported via the use of most any pickup truck or similar utility vehicle. The CY210 cleaning head included with the machine cleans surfaces while water is retrieved by the trailered system. A winch is included to easily load and unload the CY210 from the trailer.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 18 inches - see the CY210 for details.
- Engine: Kohler Pro Series 2-cylinder, gasoline, electric start.
- Capacity: 330 gallon fresh water tank.
- Water Pump: 3600 PSI / 5 GPM triplex plunger.
- Includes: CY210 cleaning head, 50 foot pressure hose, standard pressure lance.
- Heating System: Diesel powered, 160 degree heat.
- Trailer: 10,000 capacity, electric brakes, high-visibiloity LED running lights, 2 5/16 inch trailer ball, 15 inch 225/75R15 tires.
- Dimensions and Weight: 3300 lbs empty, 174" L / 82" W / 77" H.
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.