About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance All Cleaner XP is a "touchless" hard surface cleaning machine. When combined with its powerful attachment accessories, the Advance All Cleaner XP transforms into more than just a cleaning caddy.
You can use the spray hose pressure washer to spray down walls and surfaces, utilize the scrub brush to aggitate hardened dirt loose, and use the brush's squeegee to move excess water to a floor drain. A hand squeegee is used for cleaning mirrors, and an optional squeegee bar for the machine itself is also available for an additional cost.
The Advance All Purpose can hold up to two cleaning chemical bottles and the dilution system will manage the soap to water ratio for you via the appropriate colored metering tip.
Clarke machines feature a high build quality normally only seen in industrial equipment. In addition, Clarke offers a factory warranty that covers parts for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of their Arkansas distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Included Accessories: Included: Two bend wand, variable pressure gun, scrub brush w/ squeegee, floor squeegee tool, hard squeegee tool, fill hose, metering tip pack (7).
- Tank Capacity: 20 gallon solution tank, 13 gallon recovery tank.
- Hoses: 15 foot solution and recovery hoses.
- Cord Operated: 25 foot heavy duty cord.
- Recovery System: 2-stage, 900 watt vac motor, 81 waterlift.
- Pressure: 400 PSI.
- Dimensions and Weight: 86 lbs shipping weight, 34 L x 20 W x 38.5 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.