About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance Adphibian Scrubber Extractor is deisgned for spaces that have both large amount of carpet and hard surface floors. Switched between scrubbing and extracting with the touch of a button and a hose change, and enjoy the perks of having one machine that can clean it all!
Save money by choosing the Advance Adphibian. Rather than purchasing a dedicated carpet extractor and a floor scrubber, the Adphibian combines both into a single machine that does not skimp on either feature. Featuring Advance's LIFT system, as an extractor, the Adphibian will leave your carpets clean and ready foot traffic. The scrubber half is based on the Advance Convertamatic line, one of Advance's most popular model scrubbers and widely used commercially across many large-scale retail chains.
Clarke machines feature a high build quality normally only seen in industrial equipment. In addition, Clarke offers a factory warranty that covers parts for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of their Arkansas distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 24 inch extracting path.
- Brush System: (2) 24 inch multisurface brushes.
- Tank Capacity: 20 gallon solution tank, 16 gallon recovery tank.
- Brush Speed: 950 RPMs.
- Battery Operated: (4) 6 volt 251 ah wet batteries, 24 volt system.
- Recovery System: 3-stage vac motor, 93 cfm, 70 inches of waterlift, 36 inch squeegee.
- Sound Level: 69 dBa.
- Drive System: 100 PSI - 93 CFM.
- Dimensions and Weight: 680 lbs shipping weight, 56 L x 27 W x 43.5 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.