About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Clarke Carpetmaster 212 upright vacuum is a true high-performance commercial vacuum with a 12 inch cleaning path and a dual motor design. A step up from it's sister machine, the Carpetmaster 100 series, the 200 Series is equipped with separate dedicated brush and vacuums motors for powerful cleaning.
The dual chevron style nylon brushes aggitate dirt from your carpet pile and the powerful 2-stage vacuum motor retrieves it. A 2-ply paper filter bag is included, while cloth bags are available to upgrade. The motor is protected by a filter, and exhaust is sent through a HEPA grade filter to protect air quality.
A built in accessory hose is included, with wand, crevice, and upholstry tools for versatile cleaning.
Clarke machines feature a high build quality normally only seen in industrial equipment. In addition, Clarke offers a factory warranty that covers parts for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of their Arkansas distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 12 inches.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot, safety yellow.
- Capacity: 4.2 quarts.
- Brush Speed: 2800 RPM - dual .
- Vacuum System: 2-stage 1000 watt vacuum motor.
- Airflow: 93 CFM.
- Sound Level: 69 dBa.
- Included Accessories: 24 inch front mount squeegee, 9 foot hose, 5 piece contractor tool kit.
- Dimensions and Weight: 21 lbs shipping weight, 13 L x 12 W x 44 H
- New machine warranty: 2 years motors & belts, 1 year non-wear parts, 1 year labor.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.