About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Clarke CA30 20B is a battery powered compact floor scrubber perfect for small areas that need frequent maintenance cleaning. With its 20 inch disc style deck and 10.5 gallon tanks, the CA30 20B is perfect for frequent every-day cleaning jobs. We tend to put these units into small to medium sized retail spaces that see a lot of foot traffic and need more frequent and effective cleaning than a mop and bucket.
When it comes to compact floor scrubbes like the Clarke CA30 20B there is a ton of competition, but Clarke's machine build focuses not just on a low cost of ownership, but also high cleaning performance. Clarke's parts are readily available within the USA unlike no-name brand machines who will be difficult to repair in the case of a breakdown. Rest easy buying a Clarke machine!
Clarke machines feature a high build quality normally only seen in industrial equipment. In addition, Clarke offers a factory warranty that covers parts for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of their Arkansas distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 20 inch disc
- Battery Powered: (2) 12 volt 105 ah AGM batteries.
- Self Propelled: No, this machine is pad-assist.
- Brush System: .75 hp motor, 77 lbs of downpressure.
- Tank Capacity: 10.5 gallon solution and recovery tanks.
- Brush Speed: 160 RPM.
- Recovery System: .5 hp vacuum motor, 31.1 inch squeegee.
- Sound Level: 70 dBa.
- Dimensions and Weight: 282 lbs weight, 43.3 L x 21.3 W x 38.5 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.