New Advance SC800 ST 34D Floor Scrubber
Industrial Walk behind Floor Scrubber
Available for sale is a NEW Advance SC800 ST 34D Floor Scrubber. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Deck Size: 34 Inch disc scrub deck
- Batteries: 24 volt - 242 AH Wet Batteries
- Tank Capacity: 25 gallons
- Charger: Shelf Charger
- Included Options: Pad Holders
- Part Number: 56112456
Advance 56505784 17 inch Prolene Disc Brush
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Advance's ST floor scrubbers differ from the typical "Standard Model" because of the control assembly they are equipped with. The Advance SC800 ST 34D is equipped with a handle bar style with toggle switches to activate scrub controls. The appeal of this type of control assembly is that it eliminates many of the intricate electronics used in push touch controllers, which have a higher chance of failing. Oftentimes called contractor machines, these are basic scrubbers without many bells a whistles that are designed for one thing: great scrubbing!.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 34 inch disc deck.
- Brush System: (2) 17 inch pad holders, 80 or 170 lbs of downpressure.
- Tank Capacity: 25 gallon solution & recovery tanks.
- Brush Speed: 270 RPM.
- Battery Operated: (4) 6 volt 242ah wet batteries, 24 volt system.
- Recovery System: 3-stage .66 HP vacuum motor w/ 51.2" of water lift.
- Sound Level: Only 61 dBa.
- Drive System: Maximum 3.6 mph transport speed, maximum 3.4 mph cleaning speed.
- Dimensions and Weight: 634 lbs shipping weight, 61.5 L x 41.5 W x 44.5 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More