New Advance SC6500 48C Rider Floor Scrubber
Industrial Ride On Floor Scrubber
Available for sale is a NEW Advance SC6500 48C Ride On Floor Scrubber. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Scrubbing Path: 48 inch cylindrical.
- Battery Powered: 420 ah wet batteries
- Capacity: 70 gallon tanks
- Included Options: (2) MidLite Grit 180 brushes, stand-alone charger.
- Part Number: 56414043
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Combine the power of an industrial rider scrubber with the simple, easy, and quiet operation of a commercial unit with the Advance SC6500 48C. As the largest of the SC6500s, this 48 inch cylindrical deck offers the most efficieny productivity and is suitable for large warehouses and manufacturing plants, airports, and more. The unique propulsion drive is idependant of the powerful brush system, proving a smooth ride and a tight turning radius that is the best in it's class. Productivity is rated at up to 116,200 sq feet per tankful.
The offset deck allows cleaning of even tough-to-reach places, while the steel construction and bumper provides protection for your machine.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Scrub Deck: 48 inch cylindrical deck + dual side brooms.
- Battery Powered: 420 ah wet batteries.
- Self-Propelled: 6.0 mph max transport speed - 84 inch turning radius.
- Capacity: 70 gallon solution and recovery tanks - .50 Liter debris hopper.
- Brush System: (2) 1.5 hp brush motors.
- Brush Speed: 630 RPM.
- Recovery System: .8 hp vacuum motor - 48 inch squeegee.
- Sound Level: 69 dBa.
- Dimensions and Weight: 2,897 lbs weight, 74 L x 56 W x 50 H.
- New machine warranty: 5 year parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More