About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
While the Advance SC500 is new to Advance's line, it takes its cues from the popular Adfinity. Extra compact in design, the small profile Advance SC500 20D is a lower cost option for compact floor scrubbing. The SC500 saves money by utilizing a mechanical foot pedal to raise and lower the squeegee rather than an expensive actuator and the brush housing is industrial plastic rather than aluminum.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 20 inch disc
- Self Propelled: 200 watt drive motor.
- Brush System: 450 watt motor, 33 or 66 lbs of downpressure.
- Tank Capacity: 12 gallon solution & recovery tanks.
- Brush Speed: 155 RPM.
- Battery Operated: (2) 12 volt 130 ah wet batteries, 24 volt system.
- Recovery System: 280 watt vacuum motor, 29.9 inches of waterlift.
- Sound Level: 63 dBa normal, 60 dBa "silent" mode.
- Dimensions and Weight: 362 lbs shipping weight, 49.2 L x 29.9 W x 42.9 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
Parts & Literature
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.