About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The SC250's small 13.5 cleaning path is great for small sized retail and office spaces. The maintenance free lithium-ion battery is hassle-free, and clocking in at a lightweight 55.5 lbs means this machine is more easily transportable than most. If you can lift 50 lbs, you can lift the SC250! We also appreciate the cylindrical style scrub head - it can handle light debris without clogging your scrubber, which is invalauable in small retail spaces where versatility is required.
Fast Charger: Choose the fast charger configuration for maximum productivity - the standard charger will charge your battery in approximately 5 hours, while the fast charger cuts that down to a little over an hour. The value for this big upgrade can not be beat!
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 13.5 inch cylindrical.
- Self Propelled: No, this machine is pad-assist.
- Downpressure: 26.5 lbs.
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 gallon solution and recovery tank.
- Brush Speed: 1000 RPM.
- Battery Operated: (1) 36 volt lithium ion battery.
- Recovery System: 14 inch squeegee.
- Sound Level: 66 dBa.
- Dimensions and Weight: 55.5 lbs shipping weight, 25 L x 17 W x 16 H (scrub head only)
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.