For our price, add to cart.
New Advance AquaPLUS AXP Carpet Extractor
Total Carpet Care System
Available for sale is a NEW Advance AquaPLUS AXP Carpet Extractor. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Cleaning Path: 24 Inch extractor
- Batteries: 24 volt - 251 AH Wet Batteries
- Tank Capacity: 20 gallons
- Charger: Onboard Charger
- Included Options: Onboard detergent metering
- Part Number: 56317005
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance AquaPlus AXP Carpet Extractor is designed for large to medium carpeted areas. Perfect for both deep and interim cleaning, the AqualPlus's patented LIFT system uses a low moisture spray and counter-rotating brushes to clean carpets and leave them instantly ready for foot traffic.
Who needs an Advance AquaPlus? We see these machines used in spaces with a lot of carpet. We're talking convention centers, hotels, airports, libraries, schools, and retail stores. Spaces that need a carpet cleaning solution without the down-time of waiting for your carpet to dry.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 24 inch extracting path.
- Brush System: (2) 24 inch multisurface brushes.
- Tank Capacity: 20 gallon solution tank, 16 gallon recovery tank.
- Brush Speed: 950 RPMs.
- Battery Operated: (4) 6 volt 251 ah wet batteries, 24 volt system.
- Recovery System: 3-stage vac motor, 93 cfm, 70 inches of waterlift.
- Sound Level: 69 dBa.
- Drive System: 100 PSI - 93 CFM.
- Dimensions and Weight: 680 lbs shipping weight, 56 L x 27 W x 43.5 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More