New Advance Adfinity X20C Compact Floor Scrubber
Commercial Walk behind Floor Scrubber
Available for sale is a NEW Advance Adfinity X20C Ecoflex Floor Scrubber. This machine will ship directly from the factory including its full manufacturer's warranty.
- Deck Size: 20 Inch Cylindrical scrub deck
- Batteries: 24 volt - 130 AH Wet Batteries
- Tank Capacity: 14.5 gallons
- Charger: Onboard Charger
- Included Options: Brushes
- Part Number: 56317331
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The Advance Adfinity has been one of the most popular floor scrubbers we have ever sold. Its compact size and full-featured design means the Advance Adfinity X20C is simple to use and built with quality in mind. Deck components are metal, not plastic, and the deck is designed to be interchangabe, meaning more vesatility for you and an ever changing environment. No tools brush changing is always a plus and Advance has also made it easy to use the machine with graphics driven push-touch controls which guide you through operation.
As an Industry Leader, Nilfisk Advance also supports their machines with a robust factory warranty, covering major parts and components for up to 5 years and tanks for up to 8 years. Parts and machines ship directly out of the Minnesota distribution center, and can reach anywhere across the USA in a matter of days.
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning Path: 20 inch cylindrical
- Ecoflex Soap System: Operators can quickly and easily select the right blend of pad pressure, water and detergent to tackle any cleaning challenge.
- Brush System: (2) .54 hp motors, 57 lbs of downpressure.
- Tank Capacity: 14.5 gallon solution & recovery tanks.
- Brush Speed: 570 RPM.
- Battery Operated: (2) 12 volt 130 ah wet batteries, 24 volt system.
- Recovery System: .44 hp vacuum motor, 29.9 inch rear pickup squeegee.
- Sound Level: 65.8 dBa.
- Drive System: .3 hp drive motor, forward and reverse, max speed 3.5 mph..
- Dimensions and Weight: 362 lbs shipping weight, 49.2 L x 29.9 W x 42.9 H
- New machine warranty: Covers 5 years parts, 2 years labor, 180 days travel. Tank warranty is for eight years.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Caliber lives and breathes sweepers and scrubbers & our tight-knit team serves our customers with a personalized touch.
Free shipping on all machines over $2000, and parts orders over $150Learn More
Phone troubleshooting support is available for the lifetime of your machine.Learn More
We have a large service network that covers the lower 48 states to support your machine.Learn More
When your machine needs soap, brushes, brooms, pads or squeegees, we can help!Learn More