About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Tennant machines are known to be workhorses and this Tennant 7300 48D is no different. Equipped with 57/74 gallon tanks, the Tennant 7300 is just slightly smaller in capacity than its sister model the combustion engine Tennant 7400, but the Tennant 7300 48D is capable of up to 500 lbs of downpressure for extra aggressive scrubbing, and the fact that it is battery operated means you don't need to worry about fuel management.
The MP1400 aka "MaxPro 1400" scrub deck is a 48 inch disc configuration which is the widest available for this model and capable of aggressive cleaning for the dirtiest floors.
When you purchase a refurbished machine from Caliber Equipment you can be confident that the equipment you receive will arrive in perfect working order. Our 60 days parts and labor warranty reflects our confidence in our exhaustive restoration process, if there is a problem with a machine we will find it and we will fix it!
Advantages & Specifications
- Cleaning path: 48 inch disc.
- Battery Operated: (6) 6-volt batteries on a 36 volt system - Standard 380 AH system.
- Capacity: 57 gallon solution tank, 74 gallon recovery tank, 17 gallon demisting chamber.
- Brush System: 320 rpm, up to 500 lbs of down pressure..
- Vacuum System: (2) .85 hp vacuum motors, 65" water lift.
- Speed: 5 mph variable; Reverse Speed: 3 mph variable.
- Dimensions and Weight: 3430 lbs shipping weight, 84 L x 51 W x 57
- Caliber Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.