About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
The B 250 R is the largest battery operated rider scrubber sweeper offered by Karcher and is suitable for surfaces of up to 350,000 ft². The compact design allows for good visibility all around the operator for a safe floor cleaning process. Although wider in its scrub path, this machine does not sacrifice maneuverability.
By specifying battery, you eliminate combustion engines higher maintenance costs and yet still have a long run time for the completion of large square footage areas.
The KIK operating system and the color coding of the control elements make operation simple and intuitive.
Advantages & Specifications
- Scrub Deck: 39 inch cylindrical + dual side brooms.
- Capacity: 66 gallon tanks.
- Battery Powered: 36 volts - 344 ah wet batteries.
- Down Pressure: up to 291 lbs.
- Brush Speed: 600-1250 RPM.
- Recovery System: 42 inch squeegee.
- Turning Radius: 84 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 2759 lbs weight, 75 L x 42 W x 61 H
- New machine warranty: Contact us for details.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.