About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
When it comes to all-surface cleaning, the EDIC CR2 is a fantastic option because of its affordable price point, 5 year warranty, and the array of options available. Need to clean carpet and hard surfaces? The EDIC CR2 has go tyou covered, with optional carpet cleaning kits that will transform your machine is a dual-surface cleaner extractor. Want heat? Add an external 2000 watt heater to your unit or go ahead and stick with high pressure cold water.
At 17 gallons, you'll be able to clean for long periods without stopping to dump and refill, and the included chemical metering allows you to automatically mix a detergent of your choice into you solution, without worrying about overuse and waste.
EDIC specializes in carpet cleaning, and their line of extractors and other specialty equipment are the best we've seen in the industry. Each machine is assembled in their small operation based out of Los Angeles, California, with every machine passing through their hands to ensure the highest attention to detail, and a lifetime commitment to quality.
Advantages & Specifications
- Capacity: 17 gallon solution tank / 15 gallon recovery tank.
- Cord Operated: 50 foot cord - detachable.
- Pump: 75-500 PSI adjustable.
- Rear Wheels: 10 inch non-marking.
- Recovery System: single 3-stage vacuum motor, 138 inches of waterlift.
- Includes: Squeegee wand with dual head, spray gun, gulper tool, QuickDri, hand squeegee, sink attachment, 50 foot high pressure hose.
- Optional: 2000 watt heater and carpet cleaning kits.
- Dimensions and Weight: 108 lbs shipping weight, 37 L x 22 W x 39 H
- New machine warranty: 5 years - Contact us for details.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.