Refurbished Advance Condor 4530C Rider Floor Scrubber
Industrial Rider Floor Scrubber
Available for sale is a Refurbished Advance Condor 4530C Rider Floor Scrubber. This machine will be restored to like new condition including a 60 days parts and labor warranty.
- Scrubbing Path: 45 inches + dual side brooms.
- Battery Powered: 36 volt battery pack.
- Includes: Brushes, batteries, stand alone charger.
- Serial / Year: Various years.
- Part Number: condor4530c-used
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
Ease of use is a factor in all equipment selection, and the Advance Condor 4530C offers it in spades Via the control panel, scrubbing readiness is fully activated by a single press of the green “GO” button. The squeegee bar and scrub deck are positioned and the solution flow is automatically coordinated with the initial down pressure setting. The solution flow, scrub brushes, and vacuum won't operate when the machine has stopped, thus protecting your floor and brushes. You may reverse this process by activating the red “STOP” button.
Large 70 gallon solution and recovery tanks increase operator productivity significantly by providing up to 1/3 more carrying capacity than other machines in this price category. Fewer stops for solution replacement mean more productive time cleaning the floor.
There is a unique traction control button feature on the Advance Condor 4530C. You can regulate the torque to the front wheel drive in slippery conditions and get an improved grip to the floor. Picking up stripper on finished floors or double pass scrubbing just got easier!
Advantages & Specifications
- Scrubbing Path: 45 inch cylindrical deck + dual side brooms.
- Battery Powered: Large 36 volt pack with (6) 6 volt batteries.
- Capacity: Large 70 gallon capacity tanks.
- Brush System: (2) 1.5 hp brush motors, 225 RPM.
- Vacuum System: .75 hp vacuum motor, 54 inch rear curved squeegee
- Aisle Turn Radius: 84 inches.
- Sound Level: 67 dBa.
- Dimensions and Weight: 2640 lbs approximate shipping weight, 73.5 L x 51 W x 58.5 H.
- Caliber's Warranty: 60 days parts and labor coverage.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Not just "Used" - Caliber's Machines are rebuilt from the frame up, including:
All refurbished machines over $2000 ship freight-free within the lower 48 states.Learn More
60 Day Warranty
All of our refurbished machines come with a 60 day parts and labor guarantee.Learn More
Brand new wet batteries go into all our machines, and industrial batteries are fully rebuilt.Learn More
After Sale Support
Phone troubleshooting is free & we can help with all your parts and soap needs.Learn More