Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Kent Razor 20
Brand New Rider Floor Scrubber
Available BRAND NEW - Special Value!
Available for purchase is a Brand New Kent Razor 20 Walk Behind Floor Scrubber. The Razor 20B battery operated automatic scrubbers combine innovative features, rugged construction, high productivity, and quiet operation in a simple, economical, and reliable machine. A walk behind unit featuring a 20" scrub path for commercial and light duty industrial applications, this brush assist driven machine is small and economical, combining simple scrubbing mechinics with a comfortable design that can clean floors at up to 24,640 sq ft/hr. The disk deck is perfect for hard surface floors that see dirt and grease buildup without large debris, the pad deck can be mounted with either a pad and driver or a brush depending on what type of surface you're cleaning. The 11 gallon solution and recovery tanks will allow for continuous cleaning while the 30" rear squeegee provides excellent water pick up.
• 20" Disk scrubbing path - brush assist driven.Brand New Equipment: (1 available)
• Battery Powered: x2 12 Volt Wet Batteries for 1.5 to 2 hours run time - includes onboard charger.
• ECO System™ allows over 1 hour of scrub time per tank.
• Click-on/click-off disc scrub head w/ a standard Pad Driver Assembly.
• 57 lbs of downpressure.
• .69 HP brush motor.
• .44 HP vacuum motor.
• 30" curved rear squeegee.
• 10.5 gallon solution & recovery tank - rugged polyethylene tanks are impact and corrosion resistant.
• Super low sound level 65dBa.
• Warranty: Includes factory warranty.
Razor 20 - 20" brush driven Disk Scrubber - DEMO LEVEL - Factory Warranty!
+ $100.00 for an upgraded nylon brush (std. is a pad driver)
+ $22.00 for a box of red pads if you purchase with the standard pad driver.
+ $250.00 for a remote access pickup wand and hose.
Interested? Call Steve 888-550-0945
60 DAYS PARTS & LABOR COVERAGE:
We Guarantee our product will come in perfect working condition with brand new batteries & wearables- but if the machine fails within 60 days we will follow manufacturer's warranty guidelines and resolve any issues!
Owner & General Manager