Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Factory Cat TR
Industrial Rider Floor Sweeper
Why a Factory Cat TR instead of other sweepers?
- A “bag house” style dust filtration system will screen dust kicked up from the floor and prevents the contamination of interior atmosphere, personnel, facilities, and your product. This design is less likely to clog and block the pressurized air from the hopper than paper panel filters. When the hopper dust filter is blocked, dust escapes the confinement of the sweeper. This polyester felt filter is a permanent fixture, not a costly wear item.
Battery power provides a clean, quiet alternative for a small riding unit, and is lower in maintenance expenses than combustion machines. The optional four battery set will provide around six hours of continuous sweeping, under severe to normal conditions.
"Central Command" energy system makes this machine silent yet powerful. You will see the same power in the TR that you will normally only find in gas and propane machines. You can run a whole shift on a single charge!
• Two side brooms and a main broom create a 46 inch sweeping path.List Price: Call for Pricing! *Vendor restricts the display of prices online
• A 4.2 cubic foot aluminum light-weight hopper slides from the side of the frame to manually dump accumulated debris.
• Two 185 AH batteries will operate the sweeper for 3 to 7 continuous hours.
• 2 hp drive power 0-4 mph.
• The battery charger is built in: 25 amp or 40 amp and 110-v 60hz, auto.
• The bag house dust filter is shaken clean by a motorized paddle.
• May be used for inside or outside applications. Where dust control is the major concern, there is no more effective rider machine.
• The rugged front wheel drive provides extra power that allows this machine to climb severe ramps.
• The main broom self-adjusts for broom fiber wear and floor irregularity.
• It will cover up to 60,000 square feet per hour operating at only 3/4 its rated speed.
• New machine warranty: 3 years parts and 1 year labor.