Factory Cat 48 / 48HD
Used Industrial Rider Floor Sweeper
Why a Factory Cat 48 instead of other sweepers?
The Factory Cat 48 has a very effective dust screening design not seen on other small rider floor sweepers. It uses a permanently mounted polyester felt filter to capture large amounts of air born dust from inside the broom chamber, without blocking the passage of air through the filter. When the dust reaches a point a of saturation on the filter, it will fall back into the debris hopper. A hand operated mechanical filter shaker is used to assist this process. This style of filter is called a "bag house" filter and is often seen in wood shops and industrial plants.
We have installed this style sweeper machine in Norfolk VA shipyards, bagged chemical warehouses, lime mines, concrete bag plants, machine shops, and kitty litter factories with great success. No other small rider sweeper will work as well at controlling dust and also handle the rough use applications. If it works well on these tough jobs, you can be assured that it will work great in more typical applications, and keep your maintenance costs low as well.
Disk Style Equipment:
Factory Cat 48- 48" Sweeper - S/N: 44135 - 2 months parts & labor warranty.
Price: $6,495.00 - SOLD
Compare At: $11,400.00 New
Financing Available! -
fill out our Finance
• Replacement of all wearables.
• Inspection and servicing of all machine parts and components including: bearings, gaskets, filters, and power cords.
• All aesthetics are addressed including tank scratches and dents, peeling decals, chipped paint and rust.
• Caliber's 60 DAY WARRANTY: 2 months parts & labor warranty - if we happen to miss something it will show up within the first few weeks of use and we will take care of it!
• Two side brooms and a main broom create a 48 inch sweeping path.
• A 4.0 cubic foot hopper slides from the side of the frame to manually dump accumulated debris.
• Two or four 185 AH batteries will operate the sweeper for 4 to 8 continuous hours.
• Shown with optional battery operated vacuums for "off the aisle" debris or dust.
• The battery charger is built in.
• The bag house dust filter is shaken clean by a motorized paddle.
• May be used for inside or outside applications. Where dust control is the major concern, there is no more effective rider machine.
• Warranty: 2 months parts & labor warranty.
Looking for Factory Cat 48 Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Founded by Steve Baker
Owner & General Manager
Steve Baker, Owner & General Manager of Caliber Equipment, Inc. entered the industrial cleaning equipment market in the early 1990s and has since expanded Caliber Equipment into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information. You can connect with him via Google+ and Facebook.