Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Industrial Rider Floor Sweeper
This machine is DISCONTINUED - Replaced by SW SW8000.
*New Nilfisk Advance machine sales are subject to territorial limitations.
Deck Styles available:
Exterra 77" TrioSweep (Dual Side Brooms):
77" Size Available - Gas, LP, & Diesel Engine Options - Deluxe Cap Option
Exterra 65" Single Side Broom Models:
65" Size Available - Gas, LP, & Diesel Engine Options - Deluxe Cab Option
Optional Accessories List
• With the 77 inch sweeping path this sweeper is the largest in the industry. The main broom measures 50" while the two side brooms enlarge the sweeping path by another 27 inches. The two side brooms are part of the DustClear dust control system catching dust right at the sides.List Price: DISCONTINUED - Replaced with the SW8000
• Features the DustClear 5-stage dust control system. Increases productivity by 71% since dust control is included with the side brooms.
• One-touch controls make operation easy.
• The single foot pedal controls direction while the control panel covers every function of your sweeper.
• For dumping - the hopper control arm in located in the cab which contributed to the safety features of this model.
• Green Features: 81-83 dba sound level, Ultra-web dust filter captures dust as small as 1.3 - 1 microns, constructed of recyclable materials, and brushes don't turn unless the unit is moving making brushes last longer.
• Optional litter vacuum hose for small-space cleaning (see the bottom picture to the left).
• Optional overhead guard or even a fully enclosed cab which you can further customize with A/C, heating, or a pressurizer.
• Optional brake lights, turn signal lights, backup warning alarm, work lights, and strobe lights.
• New machine warranty: Covers parts for three years and labor for two years. Dealer paid travel limited to 180 days. Tank warranty is for eight years.
Combustion Engine Rider Floor Sweeper
Available for purchase is a Nilfisk Advance Exterra 6330 industrial rider sweeper. This machine is our showroom model and is virtually brand new and able to be sold anywhere! This Advance Exterra 6330 is a propane powered machine equiped with the TrioSweep sweeping system including a single side broom and the optional dust control fog system!
• Model 6330 - 65" path - TrioSweep with dual side brooms
• Combustion Engine: LP propane powered.
• Includes the optional dust control fog system.
• Warranty: Caliber will cover parts & labor for 60 days.
Exterra 6330 - 65" sweeper - 27.8 hrs- 2 months parts & labor warranty.
+Showroom Model - Includes TrioSweep dual side brooms & dust control fog system!
Compare At: $33,000 New
Interested? Call Steve 888-550-0945