Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Advance Convertamatic 26D
Used Commercial Walk behind Floor Scrubber
This machine is Available - REFURBISHED & DEMO ONLY.
Available for purchase are several Refurbished Nilfisk Advance Convertamatic walk behind scrubbers.
These are reduced profile walk behind units for commercial/industrial applications that need to clean up to 35,000 square feet per hour and also want maneuverability. The “AXP” refers to an automatic soap dispensing system. An onboard detergent tank which can utilize any manufacturer’s liquid cleaning solution is designed to dispense and meter solution directly over the scrub brushes at a preset ratio of soap to water.
A curved vacuum squeegee retrieves dirty solution and wipes the floor clean. The dual drive wheel design provides maximum traction on slippery floors yet maintains excellent maneuverability in tight applications. All scrub functions are actuated with a single push of a button on the touch pad control panel.
The Caliber Equipmet "Like New" Restoration process includes:
• The Best: The most comprehensive machine refurbishment in the industry.
• New Batteries, squeegees, and all other wearables (hoses, gaskets, etc.)
• Complete diagnostic of all systems & functions.
• Inspection of motors & replacement of internal wearables.
• Standard Refurbished Warranty – 60 day parts and labor
• 26" Disc Deck & 24" cylndrical deck w/ touch controls.Disk Style Machines In Stock:
• 20 gallon solution and recovery tanks.
• x4 6 volt batteries on a 24 volt system.
• This is a reduced profile walk behind unit for commercial/industrial applications that still need to scrub and sweep up to 35,000 square feet per hour, but want more maneuverability.
• This dual drive wheel design provides maximum traction on slippery floors yet maintains excellent maneuverability in tight applications. All scrub functions are actuated with a single push of a button on the touch pad control panel.
• Optional “AXP” version: “AXP” has the same features as the standard scrubber, but also includes an automatic soap blending system. This machine controlled detergent dispensing system uses an onboard detergent tank which can utilize any manufacturer’s liquid cleaning solution. It is designed to dispense and meter solution directly over the scrub brushes at a preset ratio of soap to water.
• On board chargers allow the operator to always be close to a charger location, since it is incorporated into the machine. Non onboard chargers that are independent of the scrubber are also more vulnerable to damage when the charger is relocated to new scrubber use areas.
Model 26D - 26" Disc - Mfg '06 - 60 days parts labor warranty.
Originally Sold At: $9,839.00 New
60 DAYS PARTS & LABOR COVERAGE:
We Guarantee our product will come in perfect working condition with brand new batteries & wearables- but if the machine fails within 60 days we will follow manufacturer's warranty guidelines and resolve any issues!
OUR RESTORATION PROCESS WILL:
Our restoration process is what sets us apart. To restore this machine for resale we will install new factory wear parts such as brushes, batteries, cables, vacuums, casters, hoses, gaskets, squeegees, skirts, filters, etc. We will inspect the deck system, refinish the deck plate, restore all motors & replace bushings, bearings, armatures, carbon brushes and adjust the actuator. We will clean, fix blemishes, and restore the machine to a LIKE NEW condition!