Industrial Floor Cleaning Equipment, Floor Scrubber & Floor Sweeper Distributor for Nilfisk-Advance, Factory Cat, Clarke & More
Welcome to Caliber Equipment!We are a small family-based business operating out of Virginia that has been selling new and used floor cleaning machines online to customers all across the world for over 16 years. Our specialization originates in heavy duty high-performance scrubbers and sweepers meant for rugged applications within the industrial market, but we have expanded to sell many smaller sized machines that fit into a more commercial niche. No matter where you are located we want to help you find the perfect equipment for your facility. We can ship our machines anywhere and for those local to us we can meet you on-site for repairs, service and equipment demonstrations. Give us a call- our staff is knowledgeable and friendly and we're here to help!
Save BIG on our Summer Special! EXTENDED WARRANTY on parts - 3 months/90 days of parts coverage & 60 days of labor!
Refurbished Auto Scrubbers
• 26" Disc Style Scrub Deck.
• Equipped with brand new batteries.
• Refurbished to like new condition - Includes all new wearables!
• EXTENDED WARRANTY: 3 months of parts & 2 months labor coverage!
SPECIAL PRICE: $4,195.00
click for pictures & details!
These brand new, demonstration, and factory refurbished floor cleaning machines are IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP! See our full list of in stock floor cleaning machines on our special value page here!
Clarke FocusII L28
Cylindrical and disk scrub decks available - special low pricing on new and demonstration machines!
• The Clarke FocusII L28 are high performance medium size scrubbers. Check out our incredible prices on in-stock machines!
This Demo machine is an amazing value, like new but at the fraction of the cost!?
• The Advance Convertamatic is a highly sought after scrubber and we have a low hour demo machine in like new condition!
Pioneer Eclipse 320AS
Brand New and Demo Level - 20 Inch Disc Floor Scrubbers
• You won't find a better deal on a 20 inch machine by Pioneer Eclipse. The 320AS includes a transport drive so they basically clean by themselves!
Check out our refurbished machines and save a ton of money by choosing a used floor scrubber or floor sweeper which feature our sixty day parts and labor warranty. We stand behind our refurbished product!
Tennant T20 Sweeper Scrubber: Your Price $24,995.00
Nobles SS5 Floor Scrubber: Your Price $4,795.00
Clarke FocusII L20 Disc Autoscrubber: Your Price $5,495.00
Tornado Glazer 1500 Floor Buffer: Your Price $495.00
Nobles Scout Floor Sweeper: Your Price $1,995.00
Advance 4600B Floor Sweeper: Your Price $11,495.00+
Great Machines at Unbeatable Prices Demonstration Level Machines, and Brand New Cleaning Equipment
Advance Exterra Sweeper: Your Price $24,995.00
Clarke Vantage 13 Retail Scrubber: Your Price $995.00
Clarke Focus II L28 Scrubber: Your Price $6,595.00+
Advance Proterra Sweeper: Your Price $24,995.00
Advance Convertamatic Rental Fleet: Your Price $5,495.00+
Nobles TrailBlazer Backpack Vacuums: Your Price $350.00
• Should I purchase a new or a used floor scrubber for my facility? The decision to purchase either a new or used floor scrubber really comes down to cost...READ MORE
• The importance of GREEN cleaning! We all know that as humans we have a huge impact upon our planet. We produce a large amount of waste which is the whole reason we require cleaning machines in the first place...READ MORE
• Take caution when using a high foaming detergent in your scrubber! Soaps such as Simple Green are known to be a high foaming detergent. I would use caution because the foam can bypass floatation devices designed to restrict the recovery water from entering into the vacuum motor and end up causing damage...READ MORE
• What is the between traction driven and a brush driven scrubbers? The brush drive system is used to propel a walk behind unit forward when the scrub brushes are rotating on the floor while a traction system on an automatic unit utilizes it's own motor to power a floor scrubber forward...READ MORE
• What do I do if my floor has expansion cuts that collect debris? Oftentimes when scrubbing over expansion cuts- the vacuum hose will become clogged with the debris that has been caught in these spaces...READ MORE
• What is the difference between cylindrical and disc? Cylindrical brushes are designed to sweep up light debris while also scrubbing your floors while disc scrubbing decks utilize a flat pad or brush to polish up grime...READ MORE
• Read this information about purchasing from our web site! Purchasing equipment from our web site is easy- we do not offer a direct buy option for our machines because we want to talk to each of our customers in order to help them find the perfect piece of equipment based on their specific needs and applications...READ MORE
More Frequently Asked Questions
Owner & General Manager
For the most part, we not only stock the products displayed on our web site, but we have learned the important features and benefits that could be important to you. On-site demonstrations, detailed photos, and written specifications are a standard part of our service. We will only offer a machine that we personally believe in, and will always stand behind, including both new and our personally refurbished used floor cleaning equipment.
Pregunte por Tano!
Check out our
Online Parts Database
Search machine manuals and look up parts pricing!
Nilfisk Advance Adgressor/Advenger Rider Scrubber Training Video
Nilfisk Advance Condor Floor Sweeper Scrubber Training Video
Clarke Boost Deck Automatic Floor Scrubber
Factory Cat 390 Floor Scrubber Demonstration Video