Walk Behind Floor Sweeper
Available for purchase is a Tennant 3640 Power Sweeper! The Model 3640 is a walk behind sweeper similar in design to the Tennant 6080 propane sweeper. Powerful and tough, the Model 3640 is designed for industrial sweeping capability with corrosion proof roto-molded tanks, a single mold durable housing, and hopper dump assist handle for easy cleaning!
We received these machines in great condition but our refurbishment process will ensure that all wearables will be replaced, the machine's body will be cleaned up and painted where needed, and most importantly the insides of the machine will be thoroughly examined and tested to ensure that when you receive your refurbished equipment it will be in top performing shape.
SN: 3640-7206 - mfg 2003 - 2 months warranty.
Includes: Factory specified brushes, new batteries, full refurbishment.
• Replacement of all wearables.
• Inspection and servicing of all machine parts and components including: bearings, gaskets, filters, and power cords.
• All aesthetics are addressed including tank scratches and dents, peeling decals, chipped paint and rust.
• 32" - 36" sweeping path: 32": single side broom; 36": dual side brooms.
• Combustion Powered: Air cooled gasoline engine or propane tank.
• Electric Model - Battery Powered: 24 volt battery pack.
• Battery operated drive motor.
• 3 cubic feet / 85 L / 130 lb hopper capacity.
• 1050 sq inch filter bag.
• 3 speed variable forward up to 3.3 mph / variable reverse.
• No-tools brush changing.
• Heavy construction - the roto-molded plastic housing provides durability.
• Easy to access engine.
Warranty: two months parts and labor.
Looking for Tennant 3640 Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Refurbished Price: $4,995.00
Founded by Steve Baker
Owner & General Manager
Steve Baker, Owner & General Manager of Caliber Equipment, Inc. entered the industrial cleaning equipment market in the early 1990s and has since expanded Caliber Equipment into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information. You can connect with him via Google+ and Facebook.