Tennant Nobles 1610 Strive with ReadySpace
Used Carpet Cleaner / Extractor
Available for purchase is a Tennant 1610 Strive with ReadySpace Technology Carpet Extractor. This extractor use two soft bonnet rollers which roll over the carpet and capture the surface debris with a minimum use of cleaning solution. As dirt is transferred onto the rollers they are spray cleaned and vacuumed prior to coming back into contact with the carpet.
For deeper cleaning you may switch to the stiff brushes of the deep extraction mode. These will penetrate into the dense pile of your carpet when you need to accomplish a deeper cleaning. With the machine's dual technology cleaning system, your may easily and efficiently switch between bonnet rollers and the deeper cleaning restorative extraction brooms in less than 10 minutes. The ReadySpace Technology featured on this machine means that within 30 minutes of completed cleaning your floors will be ready for foot traffic!
• Replacement of all wearables.
• Inspection and servicing of all machine parts and components including: bearings, gaskets, filters, and power cords.
• All aesthetics are addressed including tank scratches and dents, peeling decals, chipped paint and rust.
• 22" path.
• Clean up to 13,200 square feet an hour!
• 100 psi pump.
• Two .625 HP motors to drive the brush system at 700 RPM.
• 21 gallon solution/recovery tanks.
• Two .64 HP 3-stage vacuum motors.
• Battery Powered: x4 6 volt batteries on a 24 volt system for 2.5 hours of runtime.
• Optional want and hand tool accessories available.
•Warranty: Caliber Equipment will cover the parts and labor for 2 months!
Looking for Tennant 1610/ Nobles Strive Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Refurbished Price: $7,995.00
Founded by Steve Baker
Owner & General Manager
Steve Baker, Owner & General Manager of Caliber Equipment, Inc. entered the industrial cleaning equipment market in the early 1990s and has since expanded Caliber Equipment into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information. You can connect with him via Google+ and Facebook.