List Price: Call for Pricing! *Vendor restricts the display of prices online
Financing Available! - fill out our Finance Application
Looking for Factory Cat GTX Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Factory Cat GTX
Industrial Rider Floor Scrubber
The Factory Cat GTX Industrial Rider Scrubber is a very competative machine in both cost as well as performance. Model GTX scrubbers provide a narrow profile scrubber capable of carrying large solution capacities. Increasing the cleaning solution volume generates longer run times between refills with little sacrifice in terms of maneuverability. Narrow profile scrubbers like the GTX can pass through standard “man doors”, make tight turns in confined locations, and enter narrow utility closets that the larger riders can not access.
Aditioanlly, because the Factory Cat GTX is on the smaller side of rider scrubber it will also increase your productivity by minimizing operator fatigue. Keeping the operator at task increases your overall efficiency as compared to walk behind scrubbers with the same width characteristics. Choose between disk style brushes (or pad holders), for both scrubbing and wax stripping, and cylindrical style brushes, for both wet sweeping of light debris and scrubbing.
Scrub Deck Styles Available: What's the difference? Cylindrical vs Disk
24" cleaning path with a cylindrical style scrub deck. Model GTX-24C
26" cleaning path with a disk style scrub deck. Model GTX-26D
27" cleaning path with a cylindrical style scrub deck. Model GTX-27C
30" cleaning path with a cylindrical or disk style scrub deck. Model GTX-30C/D
34" cleaning path with a cylindrical or disk style scrub deck. Model GTX-30C/D
• 24" - 34" scrubbing path.List Price: Call for Pricing! *Vendor restricts the display of prices online
• Highly maneuverable and efficient.
• Large 35 gallon tanks offer one third more capacity than the 26 gallon walk behind units. The 35 gallon tank is almost 17% more than many of the larger competing riders.
• Comes with the Central Command II center which includes an LCD screen, on-board diagnostics, and hour meters.
• Operator comfort takes the form of a spring-mounted mid-back chair and adjustable steering column.
• Curtains and wipers around scrub deck to help control water.
• System will automatically detect when batteries are running too low to continue all operating functions and shut down all systems except "transport" to allow the operator to return mahine to it's charging station.
• Replaces the old Factory Cat 250.
• New machine warranty: Covers parts for 3years and labor for 1 year. Tanks are covered for 10 years.
Lightly Used Rider Floor Scrubber
Available for purchase is a Factory Cat GTX Floor Scrubber. This battery powered floor scrubber will be refurbished to include all new wearables and batteries!
• GTX Cylindrical - includes standard poly brooms.
• Battery Powered - 36 volt system.
• Warranty: Caliber will warranty parts & labor for 2 months.
Model GTX - 30" Cyl - Mfg '11 - sn: 39316 - 837 hrs - 2 months warranty.
Questions? Call Steve 888-550-0945