Cyclone TR5000 / TR5500
Pressure Washer Trailer Attachment
The TR5000 is the base model, which includes a 330 gallon fresh water tank, and the CY210 cyclone technology cleaning head.
The TR5500 includes water recycling, which allows for extended run times as used dirty water is retrieved and cycled through a filtration system for reuse. In addition to the water recycling, the TR5500 includes all the base features of the TR5000.
Take Cyclones patented cleaning technology with you on the road! The TR5000 / TR5500 truck mount style pressure washer system can be easily transported via the use of most any pickup truck or similar utility vehicle. The CY210 cleaning head included with the machine cleans surfaces while water is retrieved by the trailered system. A winch is included to easily load and unload the CY210 from the trailer.
Or Email Mike Woinicki
Demo or Used Cyclone machine are rare, but may be available - Call for Information
• Replacement of all wearables.
• Inspection and servicing of all machine parts and components including: bearings, gaskets, filters, and power cords.
• All aesthetics are addressed including tank scratches and dents, peeling decals, chipped paint and rust.
• Caliber's 60 DAY WARRANTY: 2 months parts & labor warranty - if we happen to miss something it will show up within the first few weeks of use and we will take care of it!
• Cleaning Path: 18 inches.
• Water Pump: 3600 PSI / 5 GPM giant pump.
• Power Source: Kohler 2-cylinder gasoline engine.
• Cleaning & Recovery Head: CY210 18 inch cleaning attachment included.
• Heating System: Diesel powered burner for up to 160 degrees.
• Pressure Hose: 50 ft hose for both supply/recovery, optional lengths available.
• Water Filtration (TR5500 Only): (2) 75 micron and (2) 30 micron / stainless steel, fully cleanable and reusable.
• Trailer Specs: 10k rating, winch auto load for CY210, electric brakes, 7 pin round electrical connection with LED lights, 15 inch tires, 4100 lbs empty, up to 7080 lbs filled.
• New Machine Warranty: Call for details.
Looking for Cyclone TR5000 / TR5500 Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Or Email Mike Woinicki
Founded by Steve Baker
Owner & General Manager
Steve Baker, Owner & General Manager of Caliber Equipment, Inc. entered the industrial cleaning equipment market in the early 1990s and has since expanded Caliber Equipment into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information. You can reach Steve by calling 888-550-0945 and he will be happy to help you with any machine questions you may have.