Cyclone CY5000 / CY5500
High Pressure Washer System with Enclosed Cab
The CY5000 is the base model, which includes the fully enclosed cab with heat and A/C, and a large capacity 360 gallon tank, and a 34 inch cleaning path.
The CY5500 includes water recycling, which allows for extended run times as used dirty water is retrieved and cycled through a filtration system for reuse. In addition to the water recycling, the CY5500 includes all the base features of the CY5000.
With its 34 inch wide cleaning path, the CY5000 / CY5500 cleans approximately 20,000 sq ft/hour. A single tank-full of fresh water will last the CY5000 an hour of cleaning time before needing to be dumped and refilled. With added water recycling, the CY5500 can clean for up to 5 consecutive hours!
Or Email Mike Woinicki
Call Steve 888-550-0945 for Availability
• Replacement of all wearables.
• Inspection and servicing of all machine parts and components including: bearings, gaskets, filters, and power cords.
• All aesthetics are addressed including tank scratches and dents, peeling decals, chipped paint and rust.
• Caliber's 60 DAY WARRANTY: 2 months parts & labor warranty - if we happen to miss something it will show up within the first few weeks of use and we will take care of it!
• Cleaning Path: 34 inches.
• Water Pump: 4350 PSI / 5 GPM triplex plunger.
• Output Pressure: Variable 1,200 PSI.
• Cleaning & Recovery Head: Cast aluminum 40 inches, hydraulically powered with sheild.
• Heating System: Inline diesel powered heater with 240,000 BTU.
• Engine: 2.8L Cummins Turbo Diesel 74HP Tier 4 Final.
• Water Recycling (CY5500 Only): 390 gallon tank capacity with water recycling/filtration system.
• Sound Level: 84 dBa - 81 dBA Noise reduction kit available.
• New Machine Warranty: Call for details.
Looking for Cyclone CY5000 / CY5500 Parts?
Access our Parts Library to find machine manuals & parts pricing!
Or Email Mike Woinicki
Founded by Steve Baker
Owner & General Manager
Steve Baker, Owner & General Manager of Caliber Equipment, Inc. entered the industrial cleaning equipment market in the early 1990s and has since expanded Caliber Equipment into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information. You can reach Steve by calling 888-550-0945 and he will be happy to help you with any machine questions you may have.