Refurbished Advance Proterra 5130 LPG Rider Floor Sweeper
Industrial Ride On Floor Sweeper
Available for sale is a Refurbished Advance Proterra 5130 LPG Ride On Floor Sweeper. This machine will be refurbished to order including a 60 days parts and labor guarantee.
- Sweeping Path: 51 inches + single side broom
- Combustion Engine: LPG fuel + 31 HP Kubota
- Capacity: 11 cubic foot hopper
- Included Options: Standard brushes, single side broom.
- Part Number: 56380602-used
About This Item
Why We Like This Machine
As Advance's entry level industrial sweeper, this Refurbished Advance Proterra offers the same maneuverability as a small commercial sweeper, with the aggressive cleaning capabilities of an industrial machine. The smallest sweeper within Advance's industrial line, the Advance Proterra 5130 LPG cleans a 51 inch path and includes a single side broom. Perfect for large faciltiies, we see the Proterra at work in manufacturing, warehouses, parking decks, and foundries.
The high 62 inch dump height allows the 11 cubic foot hopper to be emptied into a standard sized dumpster. Air quality is protected via a 4 stage dust filtration process which captures at > 98% efficiency on 0.3 - 1.0micron particles.
Advance machines are some of our favorites to restore. They're easy to work on, Advance has great parts support for replacements, and we find that our customers really appreciate how long Advance units last. We've had customers with twenty year old machines looking for the exact same model, now that's reliability!
Advantages & Specifications
- Sweeping Path: 51 inches + single side broom.
- Engine: 31 HP 3 cyl LPG Propane Engine.
- Capacity: 11 cubic foot debris hopper.
- Brush System: (2) 35.5 inch main brooms + 21.7 inch side broom.
- Ramp Climbing: 21% / 11 degrees.
- Dust Filtration: 4-stage, 98% efficient 0.3-1.0 particles, automatic variable speed filter shaker.
- Dump Height: 62 inches.
- Dimensions and Weight: 2,083 lbs weight, 87.4 L x 52 W x 57.5 H.
- Caliber's Warranty: 60 days parts & labor.
VP of Sales - The Caliber Team
Dave Booth, Vice President of Sales for Caliber Equipment, Inc. has been with Caliber Equipment for over 20 years, helping expand us into both a local east coast sales, rental and repair hub as well as a vast online supplier and resource for floor cleaning machine information.
The Caliber Difference
Not just "Used" - Caliber's Machines are rebuilt from the frame up, including:
All refurbished machines over $2000 ship freight-free within the lower 48 states.Learn More
60 Day Warranty
All of our refurbished machines come with a 60 day parts and labor guarantee.Learn More
Brand new wet batteries go into all our machines, and industrial batteries are fully rebuilt.Learn More
After Sale Support
Phone troubleshooting is free & we can help with all your parts and soap needs.Learn More