Serving Virginia, West Virginia and Southern Maryland and the World Since 1996
Factory Cat Micro & MicroMag
Industrial Walk-behind Floor Scrubber
Available for purchase is the Factory Cat Micro & MicroMag Walk Behind Floor Scrubbers! These brand new model floor cleaning machines from Factory Cat, are slightly smaller versions of their popular MiniMag, available is both 20" & 17" disk decks.
Although small, the Micro floor scrubber and MicroMag floor scrubber are built to be tough, just like the entire line of Factory Cat equipment, and are built to survive the occasional collision. Industrial applications that require a smaller floor scrubber, like an a truck repair shop or cold storage facility, will find the Factory Cat Micro or MicroMag will give them the durability and scrubbing power they need, while being small enough to suit their floors. Battery operated; these durable, tough little scrubbers, can provide aggressive scrubbing including up to 75 pounds of variable down pressure on the brushes. The 10 gallon solution and recovery tanks provide agenerous capacity for this scrubbers profile to help assure high productivity.
Scrub Deck Styles available: What's the difference? Cylindrical vs Disk
17/20" path with a disk style deck & brush drive. Model Micro 17/20-BD
17/20" path with a disk style deck & traction drive. Model MicroMag 17/20-D
• 17" & 20" size disk decks available.List Price: Call for Pricing! *Vendor restricts the display of prices online
• Micro: Is a pad assist machine and is propelled by the “pulling” effect of the leading edge of the brush when the brush is positioned on the floor during scrubbing.
• MicroMag: Traction driven - .4 hp drive motor.
• Battery Powered: x2 12 volt batteries on a 24 volt system. 85 ah & 130 ah batteries are avaiable for the Micro, 130 ah batteries are available for the MicroMag. Both include a 12 amp/24 volt dual mode console charger.
• 10 gallon solution & recovery tanks - polyethylene construction, 1.25 gallon demisting chamber - There is a unique SS steel strainer basket that captures the solid debris as itenters the recovery tank. No longer must you sweep up debris that drops out ofthe runoff as it heads for your floor drains. Or better yet, floor debris also stays out of your drains and this will help you keep the drains clear of blockage.
• There is a heavy use of powder coated and stainless steel. The frame, the brush covers, the control panel, the handle grips, the baffle, the strainer basket, the brush housing strap, and all the rust resistant SS fasteners. The application of durable and expensive materials is instrumental in providing an unprecedented value in the marketplace. No longer must you accept the light duty plastics from other vendors that seem to be designed to be replaced at your expense.
• Battery Gauge / Hour Meter, Protected scrub deck and rollers for wall protection, Heavy-duty laser cut curved squeegee with 4-sided rear blade.
• .75 hp three-stage vacuum motor with 70" cfm waterlift.
• Stainless steel inline solution filter.
• Smart Solution: stops water flow automatically when "drive" button is released.
• 67 dBa sound level.
• New machine warranty: Covers parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year. Tanks are covered for 10 years.
List Price: Call for Pricing! *Vendor restricts the display of prices online
Product Fact Sheet
Clicking on an image will enlarge it